|Mechanics||Opponent Movement, Taking Joy, Start|
|Release Date||March 3, 2016|
Shark Troops is an event skill card for the Pirate Invasion Event Map. It can be obtained from Premium Skill Card Draw and Combine.
Character who steps on START for the first time will move to a random property owned by the skill card user.
Note: If the user who uses their card lands on START, Shark Troops will still be used and the user will just land on their properties.
- Use it when an opponent is near START.
- It can be used to pressure your opponents from landing on START, hindering their city growth.
- If you have very few but high-toll properties, this can be effective.
How to Counter Edit
- You can overwrite it with your own Shark Troops skill card to turn it around on the opponent.
- You can use City Visit to avoid START, but not advised if you still have properties to level.
- Use Blackout on the person who used Shark Troops to safely land on START.
- Use Cool It Ox if they have Golden Ox.
- The illustrator is Gilse (PIXIV).