|Mechanics||Toll Penalty, Movement|
|Status Effect||Debuff (multiple rolls)|
|Release Date||April 19, 2016|
More and More is a Skill Card that can be obtained from Premium Skill Card Draw, Combine, or Dream Pack (temporarily).
Selected character's toll fee increases by 200%/100% per turn, until landing on opponents' properties.
- This skill card is mistranslated. The correct effect is: Selected character will increase toll fee paid by 150% every turn, until landing on opponents' properties.
- It works similarly to Curse, but lasts for as many turns until the character steps on an opponent's properties.
- If you combine this with Pull, Drag or Push etc, the effect will NOT get cancelled as it will last until the opponent steps on one of your properties on their turn.
- The depicted artwork is used as the game's icon. It is the first skill card to be used as an icon.
- The first skill card to have an official figurine of it.