|Mechanics||Opponent Movement, Teleport|
Mary's Lure is a Season 2 Skill Card.
Select an opponent. For 2 turns/on the opponent's next dice roll, if the character lands on their city, move that character immediately to your random property.
- Use it to ensure a victory on late game.
- Discourage your opponent from landing safely onto their cities.
- It is similar to No Entry except they cannot avoid your city even if they land on their property safely.
How to Counter Edit
- Overwrite the Status Effect with other Skill Cards such as Haste, Triple, ETC.
- There are certain Goods that can overwrite or remove Status Effects too, such as First Aid Kit and Angel's Wings.
- If you land onto Jail, you can stay in there through Dice Doubles and wait until the effect is gone.
- Mary's appearance could be referencing the Witch in the fairy tale Snow White that gives Snow White a poisoned apple.