|Rarity||5★, Cool Summer, Event|
|Status Effect||Debuff (multiple rolls)|
|Release Date||December 22, 2015|
Curse is a skill card that can be obtained through Combining, Premium Skill card Draw or Dream Pack.
For two turns, selected opponent will pay extra 250% in tolls.
- Use Curse when the opponents has a high chance to land on your property or your teammate's property. You can use this card right away, or wait until the opponent has only 1-2 cards left. Curse can easily be countered unfortunately.
- This card can easily bankrupt your opponent if they don't know how to counter it.
How to Counter Edit
- As powerful as Curse is, it has its weakness. It's a dice modifier, so you have to overwrite Curse with another dice modifier like Haste or Triple.
- Waste the effect by stalling in Jail using Dice Double and hope you don't get a Dice Double.
- The effect can wear off if your opponent lands on your high-toll properties and die as well.
- Curse was first released for the 2015 Christmas Event Map as an event-exclusive card, but it was released later for Premium Skill card Draw.