|Mechanics||Defensive, Toll Decrease|
|Status Effect||Debuff (multiple rolls)|
|Release Date||December 22, 2015|
Blackout is a Skill Card that can be obtained through Premium Skill Card Draw or Combining.
For one turn, selected opponent will not be able to receive tolls.
- Blackout is a Dice Modifier Skill card used on an opponent. The selected opponent won't be able to receive tolls, meaning if you land on their property you won't have to pay.
- Use it when you or your teammate has a high chance to land on an opponent's property.
- Note: Cancelling this skill with a Dice Modifier skill is pointless, because it only lasts one turn.
- This card is more straightforward in usage in a Singles match. You cast this on your opponent (with the most properties/highest toll fee) to defend yourself, but the disadvantage is that your other opponent would be able to receive the toll discount if his turn is before the Blackout effect player
- This card can be very good if used correctly.
- It can cancel a long lasting Dice Modifier effect (e.g. Master Navigator)
- It can give a discount to your teammate if your teammate's turn is before the Blackout effect player's turn.