The Bank may collect and hold an amount of wealth, which will be collected by the player who lands on the Bank. It is most closely linked to Tax.
The following skill cards provide players the ability to utilize the Bank for an advantage.
- Using Support Fund teleports you to Bank and lets you collect the tax, and higher levels of the skill card gives you even more money than the savings.
- When there is money in the Bank, I See Gold! can be used to boost toll on your properties. As it also removes the money stored, it can be used if you are certain your opponents may land on the bank so as to take it away from them.
- Open Fire takes money from all players on a city, and stores it in the Bank. Similarly, Rob 1st Place and Donation Angel also stores the stolen money in the Bank.
- Landing on Bank in the effect of City Tour will allow you to roll dice again.
- The design of the Bank block frequently changes between maps. In the Original map, it is a wooden chest. In the Guild Match map, the chest is green. During the Pirate Invasion Event Map, it is a treasure chest with coins overflowing from it. In the Mysterious Mansion Event Map, there are candles on forks to the sides of it.