|This article is a stub. Please help Game of Dice Wikia by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.
|Occupation||Midas Group's Executive|
|Voice Actors|| Unknown|
Alice is a Premium character, meaning she only starts at 5*. Alice is currently depicted in 4 skill cards.
Alice confronts Ion in the story.
Alice currently has Hologram Effect, meaning her stats are boosted. Do not add anything into the stat template until it is over.
|Start Money Bonus||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||148|
|Cheaper Jailbreak Cost||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||102|
|Mini Battle Payout ↑||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||135|
|Toll on Vacation Spots ↑||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||124|
|Toll on Cities ↑||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||152|
|Provoke:||Are you ready now?|
|Happy:||Rolling the dice...... fun.|
|Sad:||You've got to be kidding me!|
|Angry:||I'll fix you... with Fire!|
- Alice was popular even before her official character release due to players falling in love with her design in the skillcard, More and More.
- She is the executive of the Midas Group.
- Alice's idle animations show some resemblance to Isabelle's animations.
- She's the first character to be made into an official figurine. The only way to obtain it was through winning the 2016 GoD Art Contest.
- The Trump Dice is a sophisticated dice she cherishes.